Triad Property Management
The only firm that guarantees your success!
Jurney & Associates, Inc, is the triad’s leading property management firm. Our
cutting edge technology, combined with over 40 years experience in the local
housing market means you can place your confidence in us. Let us take the worry
out of owning rental property. You will be amazed at not only what your property
is worth, but how quickly and efficiently we will turn it into a source of income!
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an
investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive selection of homes in
Forsyth, Stokes, and surrounding counties.
The Benefits of using Jurney & Associates, Inc.
- No upfront fees charged to owners
- Free property assessment
- High demand for homes by Quality Tenants
- Our occupancy rate is consistently over 95%.
- Exclusive marketing program saves time and money
- Direct deposits of rental proceeds
- Automated owner statements
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- We ensure compliance with federal, state and local housing codes
What we do as your property manager:
- Coordinate getting you property rent ready
- Determine maximum rent potential
- Market your property on all popular real estate sites, including our local mls
- Process tenant applications
- Screen tenants using Background check, credit reports and income verifications, at no cost to the property owner.
- Collect and hold security deposits in accordance with NC Rental Security Deposit Act
- Complete and execute NC bar approved lease upon application approval
- Set tenant expectations and explain tenants’ responsibilities
- Respond to and assess tenants’ maintenance requests
- Process maintenance issues in most cost- effective way
- Coordinate evictions and represent the owner in court, when necessary.
We assess property condition, safety concerns, and potential market rent
We coordinate details of property readiness to minimize vacancy
Inquire About Our Services
Determining Market Rent potential
Location, property condition, and current market demand
are some of the factors used in determining market rent potential
Our exclusive, state of the art marketing program, ensures your property is seen
by more potential tenants. We consistently attract more tenants by utilizing up to
thirty of the most popular websites Including Multiple Listing service, Listing book,
Zillow, Realtor.com, Craigslist, Individual business website,Stokes rental page, plus our
extensive network in the realtor community.
Criminal and credit background screening and income verification
will be performed on every tenant as a part of the application process.
Every occupant eighteen years and older will be screened. We notify
tenants of their responsibilities in order to maintain property value.
If you own a pet-friendly property we screen the pet at no additional
charge and collect non-refundable pet fees.
Our tenants can pay rent online, in person or through the mail.
We know everyone’s time is valuable and our goal is to make paying
rent as convenient as possible.
We conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out that include documentation
of the property’s condition and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed
in a timely manner.We believe in a proactive approach to Caring for your
property and coordinate the most cost effective solutions to any maintenance issues. If
You choose for our company to handle the supervision of your property’s
maintenance needs we charge a 10% Maintenance supervision fee. We coordinate
all communication between tenant and contractor and handle the billing
process. We work only with vendors who provide quality work at competitive prices.
Our preferred maintenance professionals offer and 24/7 emergency service.
With our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier
to keep tabs on your investment. Log into your owner portal to view
statements and stay in touch whenever it is convenient for you. We
provide monthly and year end statements and deposit rental income
directly into your designated account.
We understand the challenges that come with evicting a tenant.
When an eviction becomes necessary our streamlined system ensures
that the process is completed as quickly as possible, while making
sure no step is missed and all laws and codes are followed. We pay
the legal and procedure costs of uncontested evictions.
Pinnacle Area Information
Pinnacle is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in southwestern Stokes County, North Carolina, United States, approximately 5 miles SSE of the town of Pilot Mountain, between Pilot Mountain State Park and Hanging Rock State Park. As of March 2015, the exact population is 855.
Areas We Serve